SERM – SEARCH ENGINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
Best practices of reputation management for your needs. It includes:
- Analyze search reputation, identify the negative reviews on the web, will compensate them with positive mentions of your brand.
- Protect your reputation in the search engines, develop an individual strategy to build the company’s look and governance to its users
- Consider features of your industry and target audience (user behavior on the network, the procedure for making purchasing decisions), stimulate the natural receiving feedback from customers.
- Manually check the reviews, as well as the tone and the list of sites for their location (sites with reviews, thematic resources, social networks, directories, forums, blogs).
- We provide transparency at each stage of the work and the results achieved, individual accountability and continuous quality control.
- We give legal guarantees of non-disclosure of confidential information, including the fact of collaboration.
- Monitoring of social networks
- Monitoring of mass media
- Monitoring of search engines
- Monitoring of competitors and industry
- Strategy development
- Fixing negative when it appeared
- Classification of negativity
- Selecting the strategy to respond to the negative
- Responding to negative with the involvement of opinion leaders
- Preparing agents of influence on the forums
- Formation and development of the media channel
- Preparing of content plan
- Increasing audience involvement
- Management groups and accounts
- Creating blogs and websites
- Analysis of the target audience and its psychology
- Adjusting total SMM-strategy
- Working with the regional SERP
- Working with tips
- Work with contextual advertising
- Optimization of websites
- Buying articles
- Creating websites and accounts to remove the top
- Working with large sites (Wikipedia and others.)
SOME FACTS ABOUT US
TESTIMONIALS AND CLIENTS
Contact us and we’ll give you a solution !